White Bean & Rosemary CrostiniPrint
Patriots 27-17. Callin it.
This is easy to make and easy to gobble up. Quick and pretty. Have some friends over and watch football tonight. Drink beer and yell a lot.
White Bean & Rosemary Crostini
Serves about 4
- 1 (14-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil + extra for bread
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Heaping 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Sea salt + cracked black pepper
- Handful of baby arugula
- About 12 (1/4-inch) baguette slices
- In a medium bowl, combine beans, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and pepper flakes. Season with salt + cracked pepper. Marinate in fridge for a couple of hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F and arrange baguette slices on a baking sheet. Brush each with a little olive oil. Toast in oven for 5-10 minutes or until just golden on top.
- Toss a handful of baby arugula with bean mixture and pile a small scoop on each baguette slice. Drizzle crostini with any remaining marinade in bowl.
More → Appetizers