Cinnamon Granola with Cranberries and NutsPrint
Bake this granola to make your house smell like oatmeal cookies. Cozy and delicious…
I always double this recipe when I make it. It goes fast.
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, cinnamon and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, honey, brown sugar and vanilla. Whisk well.
- Add wet mixture to oats and use hands or wooden spoon to combine. Grab fistfuls and squeeze to mix. Pour onto lined baking sheet in even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, remove from oven and flip and turn with metal spatula.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven, flip and turn and sprinkle with almonds and walnuts.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven (will still feel a little soft). Do not toss at this point (so it will cool in clusters). Cool completely and add cranberries.
- Transfer to airtight container and store for up to 2 weeks.